Gluten free pancakes

I recently went onto a gluten free diet. Tonight I was going to have an omelet but wondered how it would be if I added potato flour, corn flour and xantham gum. So I did this, 2 eggs, salt to taste, 1 tablespoon potato flour, 2 tablespoons corn flour, 1/4 teaspoon Xantham gum and mix with electric mixer until blended and fluffy. Then poured into a hot pan, I used olive oil. Fry until browned, turn it then put shredded cheese on top. Turn off the burner and cover and allow cheese to melt. Very good!

Now I wonder how it would be if I added some milk. Could add sugar to the batter and then put syrup on it. I will have to play around for variations.

I will post other gluten free recipes but only the ones really worth while trying. I have made things that were terrible, not even edible.