[Selling] WACK, HOMME/FEMME, ETC.
Hello, my loves! It's been awhile since I've written here, but I come bearing goodies! My university career is quickly coming to a close (seems like yesterday I wrote about my first day of freshman year on here... ;A;) and -- since I'll be job-searching in a couple months -- I need all the money I can get! the GazettE has truly impacted my life, brought out the inspiration to write again, and guided me towards amazing friendships. And I even though it's somewhat hard to part with the merch I've gathered over these years, it's necessary for the next stage of my life :)
These items haven't been used in awhile, so it's time to part and sell them to someone who will give them plenty of love
ヽ(*・ω・)ノ
☆ SINGLES ☆ VORTEX [Auditory Impression - Regular Edition] SOLD
Condition: Used / the CD case has a slight crack / plays perfectly
Asking Price: $5.00 + shippingFADELESS [Auditory Impression - Regular Edition] SOLD
Condition: Used once / perfect
Asking Price: $5.00 + shipping
☆ ALBUMS ☆ TOXIC Album [Limited Edition] ON HOLD
Condition: Used once / perfect
Asking Price: $25.00 + shipping
DIVISION Album [Limited Edition]
Condition: Used once / perfect
Asking Price: $60.00 + shipping
☆ LIVE DVDS ☆
Venomous Cell Finale OMEGA 2011-2012 [Limited Version]
Condition: Used once / perfect
Asking Price: $55.00 + shipping
10th Anniversary THE DECADE 3/10 [Limited 1st Press]
Condition: Used once / perfect
Asking Price: $70.00 + shipping
☆ BLACK MORAL GOODS ☆ HOMME/FEMME Mini Boston Bag w/ Keyholder [MELT Final] SOLD
Condition: Never used / perfect
Asking Price: $50.00 + shippingWACK T-Shirt [MELT Final - Size: L] SOLD
Condition: Never worn / perfect
Asking Price: $25.00 + shipping
***All prices are in USD and do not include paypal fees!***
☆ Payment Method ☆
Paypal
I will send an invoice to your paypal address and you will have one week to send me your payment.
Once I receive it, I will be sure to notify you when I ship your package.
It would be awesome if you could let me know when you get it too - so I don't fret over whether it got there safely (`・ω・´)
This will be a first come, first serve basis - it's the fairest way I can come up with. If you fail to send me your payment within 7 days, I will move on to the next buyer (and notify you of this fact, of course).
Please comment with your country (for shipping calculations) and paypal address if you are interested in any of the items above. I will respond with the amount you will owe :)
I'm willing to negotiate prices! Please let me know if you have any questions, would like to see pictures, etc!
⊂((・▽・))⊃