The winner is Relee's Owlwit 2!
She wins her choice of anything under $25 from the exclusive ChipWits Store.
Second and Third spot belong to:
2 - Mark Roth's greedy-discwit - 9,467 (14,200)
3 - trojo's lefty - 8957 (13,000)
(High Score)
Klaus and BPotetz also entered ChipWits. They were kind enough to send in their entries to help me hunt down the bugs that screwed them up.
No 14-year olds entered this week.
Thanks a bunch for playing and bughunting.
Margaret and I are going to rest for a couple days and then I am going to kill that danged RANGEFINDER bug and get ELECTROCRABs working for our next contest, which we'll announce this weekend.
It's been a great week of playtesting and bughunting. I really appreciate the time you put in and hope you had more fun than frustration.
Second and Third spot belong to:
2 - Mark Roth's greedy-discwit - 9,467 (14,200)
3 - trojo's lefty - 8957 (13,000)
(High Score)
Klaus and BPotetz also entered ChipWits. They were kind enough to send in their entries to help me hunt down the bugs that screwed them up.
No 14-year olds entered this week.
Thanks a bunch for playing and bughunting.
Margaret and I are going to rest for a couple days and then I am going to kill that danged RANGEFINDER bug and get ELECTROCRABs working for our next contest, which we'll announce this weekend.
It's been a great week of playtesting and bughunting. I really appreciate the time you put in and hope you had more fun than frustration.
