omg i still have a livejournal!!!
Whoa does anyone still have this thing? Its been ages since my first entry, and everything is so different, yet bitter sweetly beautiful. I'm beginning to forget everything- a sign of Alzheimer's or dementia, hopefully neither, and its all cuz i'm in a house in the middle of no where all alone by night, and by day i'm at work and i can't chat or reminisce with anyone. I can't wait to move back to the city. In college i totaly believed that i'd get out of school and party for the rest of my life cuz there would be no homework, no tests. My expectations have left me disappointed, as everyone is now busy with work. I'm unsure if want to continue on in science, which sucks cuz i've invested so much into it. I need to decide if i want to go on to genetic counseling. I need to weigh the pros and cons. I totaly need to talk with D, who finally took the plunge of fate and left law school last week. I can't function without a schedule, and have organized everything possible, all apparent signs of OCD which i don't have. Looking back at this past year, its been eventful, i actually left the state, i moved, i attended my first conference, volleyball, i went to the mall many times with Kai-yu, but there is one thing which clouded it all. And i don't know what to make of it, and i wonder what i'll think of it in a year. I'm counting on it to be at least a little easier and less consuming.