charliemc 😉optimistic

Sing-Off

Marilyn and I went out in the rain to attend the Finals of the Sing-Off. Very entertaining.

Soul'd Out won the competition. Little wonder, as they just took second place for the National Title in New York City this past April. All three groups were really delightful.

I'm better, but still fighting this bug. And Marilyn continues to fight off something, as well. It didn't help that she ended up standing out in the rain and getting soaked (I didn't realize she was outside!). Poor thing...

We're heading to bed very soon. I seem to be fighting losing my voice, as well. Can't have that!

Anyway, there are certainly a lot of festival activities now each weekend, that's for sure! Plus plenty of work to do...

Cinco had a lot of rain to deal with today. I wonder what their crowds were like? It looked to me like there were quite a few people there. (We had to stop by the office, we we drove right past them...)