:)
Hey Hey!
Emma suggested we make a Ouareau LJ community, so I just decided to go for it! Hope this works out. Feel free to email me with comments/questions, and if you dont like something about the community, please let me know and I'll change it to suit your taste :)
Post pictures!!
Enjoy!
Miss you all
Emily xxx
PS. If you have Ouareau friends, please tell them about the community! Or you can be annoying and spam people's LJ with comments bearing this banner.
Emma suggested we make a Ouareau LJ community, so I just decided to go for it! Hope this works out. Feel free to email me with comments/questions, and if you dont like something about the community, please let me know and I'll change it to suit your taste :)
Post pictures!!
Enjoy!
Miss you all
Emily xxx
PS. If you have Ouareau friends, please tell them about the community! Or you can be annoying and spam people's LJ with comments bearing this banner.
