heya stranger
Apparently it's been three years...who knew!
I have the intention to start using this journal again, so I've cleaned up the friends list and communities. If you're still interested in being around (and getting to re-know each other), let me know. Otherwise, no hard feelings, I hope you're doing well and good luck &heart;
I forget how to LJ, just FYI and all my journal stuff is broken or gone, woops. Looks like a lot of it has changed since I was last here...
Drop me a comment if you wanna. Elsewise cheers!
I have the intention to start using this journal again, so I've cleaned up the friends list and communities. If you're still interested in being around (and getting to re-know each other), let me know. Otherwise, no hard feelings, I hope you're doing well and good luck &heart;
I forget how to LJ, just FYI and all my journal stuff is broken or gone, woops. Looks like a lot of it has changed since I was last here...
Drop me a comment if you wanna. Elsewise cheers!