Dumb Hackers...
man oh man...ok one of the weirdest things happend to me this morning so here's the story...
I signed on to AIM and started talking to my friend Meagan until she mentions she's talking to herself and sshe's responding o___0
so strangly I tried it and started IM myself saying whats up? whats crackin? I love you, I love you too...etc. Then I IMed myself saying..." So what are you doin t'night? " and somebody replys " NOTHING YOU FREAK WTF ARE YOU DOING "
0______________0
it made me jump out of my chair and go 'omg myself is talking to me!!
I kept asking who it was and what they were doing and it turns out it was some hacker person and they told me they had a program that allows you to find the password to any screen name and they started cussing me out and shtuff and it all pretty much scared the poop outta me.
I have about 177 buddies and they threatend to delete them all....and delete my DANCING BANANA MAN ICON TOO XP
So basically somebody had hacked onto my screen name while i was still on it... o__0
But anyways...yeah that's sort of what happened....
I signed on to AIM and started talking to my friend Meagan until she mentions she's talking to herself and sshe's responding o___0
so strangly I tried it and started IM myself saying whats up? whats crackin? I love you, I love you too...etc. Then I IMed myself saying..." So what are you doin t'night? " and somebody replys " NOTHING YOU FREAK WTF ARE YOU DOING "
0______________0
it made me jump out of my chair and go 'omg myself is talking to me!!
I kept asking who it was and what they were doing and it turns out it was some hacker person and they told me they had a program that allows you to find the password to any screen name and they started cussing me out and shtuff and it all pretty much scared the poop outta me.
I have about 177 buddies and they threatend to delete them all....and delete my DANCING BANANA MAN ICON TOO XP
So basically somebody had hacked onto my screen name while i was still on it... o__0
But anyways...yeah that's sort of what happened....