Calling all Models and Hair & Make-Up Artists!
((Especially you wanna-bes!))
First of:: I am NOT looking for professionals.
Here's the deal:: I don't want people with a zillion credentials who are going to charge the earth. Basically I want pretty girls and clever hair and make-up artists who willing to do this basically free of charge. You'll recieve whichever photos you'd like of the photoshoot tho for your portfolio. ((This will be the first photoshoot ever for my business, and so we havn't sold anything yet because no one knows what it looks like, therefore, we have no money :) ))
And this is why:: I've JUST started my own label, and I need some alternative-looking ((you don't NEED to have tatts and piercings, although it would be incredibly aweosme if you did)) models to model my shit. I make rock'n'roll, 50s-inspired clothing with a modern feel to it for boys an girls ((as in grown-ups, not chldren...)). Eventually this will expand to a more wider range of sub-cultures, but for now, this is where we are. We are a registered and ABN'd business, and the website and logo are currently in the works :)
If your interested, please contact Max California through this Lj and you'll be sent an email with further details :)
-
-
kitty_junkie wrote in
brisbane_emo 🙃creative Listens: Last Night I Saved An Angel - Necromantix