spaz14 wrote in brans_baby 😟bored

Hi, My name's Manda. I'm new here and I don't really use LiveJournal a lot since no one I know is on here, but I occasionally come here to find fan fiction groups.
I have been SEARCHING for Brandon fics for the longest time and haven't been able to find a single one that wasn't slash. :(
I was so happy to find this group but then I was kinda let down to see that there was only one other story here (which I am going to read after I post this).

So anyway, I joined and I figured that I would help attempt to revive this by posting a fic I have written here. I'm sorry, but I don't know how to use LiveJournal or make cuts or anything like that so I will be posting the link to the story. It is up on Mibba.com so if you would like to read it but have never been to that site before you are going to have to create an account (since that site makes you sign in to read.). Signing up takes like 5 seconds and is free. When you are done reading please leave me a comment to let me know what you think. But be nice please? Flaming makes me lose my will to live. Nice criticism though (such as: you need more work on grammar, need more work on structure) I can handle. Just don't yell at me and tell me I should die or something.

Anyway, here's the link: http://stories.mibba.com/read/215389/Mission-Accomplished/

Here's the info:

TITLE: Mission Accomplished
AUTHOR: Spaz (thats me.)
PAIRING: OFC/Brandon
LENGTH: One-Shot.
DISCLAIMER: I don't own Bran or Bam (who is in this for a tinsy bit) or Frantz (who is in this for a little less than a tinsy bit).

And here's a little note about my stories that is right from my Mibba profile:
YES, most of my stories include OC's or  "Mary-Sues."
Why? Because I write romance stories for the most part. How am I going to write a hetero romance fic with Brandon DiCamillo in it without making up an OC? Turn Ryan Dunn into a girl? Make Missy divorce Bam and go for Dico?
NO! The first one's just weird, and as for the second one, Bam would most likely DESTROY Brandon. And just because its my story I cant make Bam go and just be fine with that because I try to keep it as close to them as I can/ know how to.

Thank you, sorry this post is so long, and enjoy.