Recognition and nametags!
You know, I was thinking. How would I recognize anybody at the Urban Bean tonight? That's to say, I haven't actually met any of you before, so... you know.
If I had thought of this earlier, I could have made up some clip-on name badges with peoples user name, real name, and lj-icon on it so that people (especially new-comers) could find one-another and help learn peoples names (I suck at names, so I will likely forget everyone's by the end of the night).
I can still do that for the next one, too, if people support this idea. Let me know!
See you all there! ^_^
If I had thought of this earlier, I could have made up some clip-on name badges with peoples user name, real name, and lj-icon on it so that people (especially new-comers) could find one-another and help learn peoples names (I suck at names, so I will likely forget everyone's by the end of the night).
I can still do that for the next one, too, if people support this idea. Let me know!
See you all there! ^_^
