Blaqk Audio Photos
(This can be totally discarded, I am new and don't quite know what the rules are, if there are any, which is likely, then please tell me. I don't want to be in the dark. Again, I fully apologize ahead of time for anything that isn't suppose to be here. Now, to the post...)
I was looking for a Blaqk Audio community to share my concert pics with. I am in other AFI related communities, but I didn't think it approriate to post these there unless they really would like the pictures. Sadly, I don't have the time to post them all on here under a cut, but here is my Myspace site. I know I'm horrible for having a myspace, but that was the only way I could show my friends who didn't have any other way to look at them. So, just click on Pics under my picture(it's horrible I know), then to the Concert album that doesn't seem to want to have a picture there, and enjoy the Blaqk Audio bliss.
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendID=44952014
There is the link. I hope you like them!
<3's
I was looking for a Blaqk Audio community to share my concert pics with. I am in other AFI related communities, but I didn't think it approriate to post these there unless they really would like the pictures. Sadly, I don't have the time to post them all on here under a cut, but here is my Myspace site. I know I'm horrible for having a myspace, but that was the only way I could show my friends who didn't have any other way to look at them. So, just click on Pics under my picture(it's horrible I know), then to the Concert album that doesn't seem to want to have a picture there, and enjoy the Blaqk Audio bliss.
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendID=44952014
There is the link. I hope you like them!
<3's
