Grrr Phil! Grr you!
Pirrips gone a step too far.
And here is his story:
I met pirrip in my first lecture, he was kinda geeky and really friendly. Soon he got to know Abby too, then he started to change. He becamse more confidant.
And slowly he turned into this monster, and the more facial hair he shaves off the worse he gets. Now he has no facial hair.
Phil was convinced my housmeates fancied him, because he fancied them. He'd buy them flowers and gifts and just sort of Harrass them, but in a nice way. He's very manipulative.
Anyway, he thinks he knows every thing. He's an ignorant shit etc.
He told me off for wearing rainbow colours because someone might beat me up, thinking I'm gay. What a silly little fool he is.
Anyway. He puts me down all the time, he mocks me etc and he tramples on me when I'm in a good mood. He'll fight a point, even tho he's agreed it's just a matter of opinion. He's a miserable fucking sod.
But I've put up with him. I've stayed neutral as my housmeates have washed their hands clean and he bitches behind everyones back. And I feel sorry for him because he's an idiot, so go out of my way to be nice, only to have him be an arse.
I dont care if people treat me bad, it's when they treat my friends bad I get upset.
Anyway. Yes....
He's a shit, no one likes him, but he doesn't notice this since we're all humouring him.
He looks like a gremlin.
We're also pretty sure the ego and confidence stems purely from the little general. AKA his dick. Ans......as Abby pointed out, he DOES have a large lump in the trouser department.
Right. But yetserday Becki told me Phil had been to sheiks. And he'd been talking about me.
Apprantly I am or was desperatly in love with him.
I can't remeber the details......but yesterday I lauged. Today i'm PISSED OFF!
I'm having a word with him in our next lecture. In front of our group, since I know Mark hates him. I cant beleive him.
Either he really is delerious or he thought that picking on little old bex would be easy, beacuse I'm quite, I'm not a catch, being fancied by me would be funny, and pathetic (of me) and people dont know me so well, so probably wouldnt question it.
Sadly he told Becki's bf friends, who have met and know me ok. But to be honset they dont NEED to know me. Everyone hates phil....
He talks about everyone behind their back and denies it after! Acting like some fucking victim!
But.....GRR!
I feel so crappy!
I can't beleive him!!!
I mean really.... I dont have much self esteem, but he just shat on what I have left, didn't he?
And no, i shouldnt be flattered he said it coz maybe there's underlying lust. Trust me. The boy is a pigfucker.
I jsut need to get the confidence and remember to tell him all this on tuesday. Fuck it. If i get money on my phone I'm texitng him. If he pisses me off I can hang up and switch my phone off. But then again, I need support from other people.
And here is his story:
I met pirrip in my first lecture, he was kinda geeky and really friendly. Soon he got to know Abby too, then he started to change. He becamse more confidant.
And slowly he turned into this monster, and the more facial hair he shaves off the worse he gets. Now he has no facial hair.
Phil was convinced my housmeates fancied him, because he fancied them. He'd buy them flowers and gifts and just sort of Harrass them, but in a nice way. He's very manipulative.
Anyway, he thinks he knows every thing. He's an ignorant shit etc.
He told me off for wearing rainbow colours because someone might beat me up, thinking I'm gay. What a silly little fool he is.
Anyway. He puts me down all the time, he mocks me etc and he tramples on me when I'm in a good mood. He'll fight a point, even tho he's agreed it's just a matter of opinion. He's a miserable fucking sod.
But I've put up with him. I've stayed neutral as my housmeates have washed their hands clean and he bitches behind everyones back. And I feel sorry for him because he's an idiot, so go out of my way to be nice, only to have him be an arse.
I dont care if people treat me bad, it's when they treat my friends bad I get upset.
Anyway. Yes....
He's a shit, no one likes him, but he doesn't notice this since we're all humouring him.
He looks like a gremlin.
We're also pretty sure the ego and confidence stems purely from the little general. AKA his dick. Ans......as Abby pointed out, he DOES have a large lump in the trouser department.
Right. But yetserday Becki told me Phil had been to sheiks. And he'd been talking about me.
Apprantly I am or was desperatly in love with him.
I can't remeber the details......but yesterday I lauged. Today i'm PISSED OFF!
I'm having a word with him in our next lecture. In front of our group, since I know Mark hates him. I cant beleive him.
Either he really is delerious or he thought that picking on little old bex would be easy, beacuse I'm quite, I'm not a catch, being fancied by me would be funny, and pathetic (of me) and people dont know me so well, so probably wouldnt question it.
Sadly he told Becki's bf friends, who have met and know me ok. But to be honset they dont NEED to know me. Everyone hates phil....
He talks about everyone behind their back and denies it after! Acting like some fucking victim!
But.....GRR!
I feel so crappy!
I can't beleive him!!!
I mean really.... I dont have much self esteem, but he just shat on what I have left, didn't he?
And no, i shouldnt be flattered he said it coz maybe there's underlying lust. Trust me. The boy is a pigfucker.
I jsut need to get the confidence and remember to tell him all this on tuesday. Fuck it. If i get money on my phone I'm texitng him. If he pisses me off I can hang up and switch my phone off. But then again, I need support from other people.