Did the work. 200 words short, but it's all I could do.
Today has been weird.
Have been slightly zombie.
I KNOW I slept for about an hour this morning, but then I woke up and just remember lying in bed.....and then it was lunch time and I went on the comp.... then made food....then come, sleep.....comp again?
I dont know!
I dont know if I've fallen asleep or been in a stupor!
The days just gone.
Not sure I'll make in class tomorrow. Am not sleepy enough to sleep now.
Abby is going to hand in my assignment if I'm not up.
I think the house is haunted, or the sleep deprivation is making me suffer.
Odd things happened today....
Am in not posty mood thingy....
am gone
(am slightly fancying ned again....)
And I have period pains AND back pains......
Today has been weird.
Have been slightly zombie.
I KNOW I slept for about an hour this morning, but then I woke up and just remember lying in bed.....and then it was lunch time and I went on the comp.... then made food....then come, sleep.....comp again?
I dont know!
I dont know if I've fallen asleep or been in a stupor!
The days just gone.
Not sure I'll make in class tomorrow. Am not sleepy enough to sleep now.
Abby is going to hand in my assignment if I'm not up.
I think the house is haunted, or the sleep deprivation is making me suffer.
Odd things happened today....
Am in not posty mood thingy....
am gone
(am slightly fancying ned again....)
And I have period pains AND back pains......