Too many BigBangs
Heellllooo! Sorry to much MTN DEW. Just finished my first Supernatural bigbang on
deancasbigbang! And I have a second author so I'm posting again soon too! Whoot! And signed up fer
spn_reversebang
j2_kane_bigbang
spnbigbang_era
dc_dystopia
sassy_minibang
wincestielbang
spnaubigbang....
So I'm not sleeping til weell after next year. But I love doing the art fer bigbangs and making authors happy so eh I'll past out after I finish with everything.
Hey if anyone knows when the
gabriel_bigbang starts sign-ups fer this year can you pretty please let me know?? Thanks! ^^
Oh and does anybody know if there's another Leverage based bb? 'Sides from
thebigbangjob?
Thanks! ^^
deancasbigbang! And I have a second author so I'm posting again soon too! Whoot! And signed up fer
spn_reversebang
j2_kane_bigbang
spnbigbang_era
dc_dystopia
sassy_minibang
wincestielbang
spnaubigbang....So I'm not sleeping til weell after next year. But I love doing the art fer bigbangs and making authors happy so eh I'll past out after I finish with everything.
Hey if anyone knows when the
gabriel_bigbang starts sign-ups fer this year can you pretty please let me know?? Thanks! ^^Oh and does anybody know if there's another Leverage based bb? 'Sides from
thebigbangjob?Thanks! ^^