Bassoon for Sale

Sorry if this isn't allowed in this community, but I thought I would post an ad here. Feel free to take it down if advertising isn't allowed.

Professional Schreiber (Model 502, SN 18842) bassoon for sale for $3,500 (obo). I purchased this bassoon used in 2000 and it is in great condition. It has a beautiful cherry colored-wood with a clear lacquer finish. The bassoon has its original case and has room for 3 bocals. It comes with a Schreiber #2-length bocal (it resembles an English-bent bocal). This is a great bassoon for beginner to advanced intermediate players, and has a rich, warm sound. It has silver-plated keys and lined tone holes. Additional keys include: high D key, high Eb key (no high E key), LH Eb trill key, RH C# trill key, and LH whisper key lock. It has rollers on RH Bb, pancake, F# keys, RH pinky F, F#, and Ab, and LH Eb/Db. It has both Bb and low D key guards, a neck strap ring. It also comes with two crutches. Can use a hook- or cup-style seatstrap.