x_glamour_x wrote in bangmurderxcore tired/sluggish

Bang bang shot down.



Basics
Name:Kaleigh
Age:15
Location:Massachusetts
Occupation:Student
Sex:Female
Sexual Preference:boys.heterosexual

Pictures





My friend thought it was funny..its supposed to be a joke :)





I dont have any of my clothing..Im so sorry.


Opinions
Bush: I think he has done many mistakes..but I support him and I do hope he gets re-elected. He seems kind of worn down from office though..Im not sure if he can take another 4 years.
Kerry: I don't like him. Hes a liar. He does have some good point and some good things he wanted to do..but I dont supoprt what he wants to accomplish as a president.
Abortion:When a girl skrews up and she wants to abort the baby just to keep it a secret from her parents? Thats your 'problem'. Rape is a completely different situation,I dont think a girl would be responsible for her actions if she was forced upon. She needs to think real hard about it and talk to some people since it is such a huge issue.
Gay Marriage: People are blowing this up like they normally do to most issues. I do think love is love.Love is something that brings people together,I hate the fact that they are trying to rip people apart,they do it more so because the fact they are gay.
Labels: Not a big fan. I only like it in music..rock,rap,emo..etc.

Favorites
Bands(Min:10 Max:20):Can I include artists? If so then... Jimi Hendrix,Weezer,Phinehas,The Postal Service,Chevelle,alabaster,From Autumn to Ashes,Aerosmith,Led Zeppelin,Pink Floyd,Skid Row and Third Eye Blind.
Songs(Min:5 Max:10):
Third Eye Blind - Wounded
Phinehas - My Other Side
Phinehas - Bob
Aerosmith - Janie got a gun
Skid Row - 18 and Life
Food:
Chicken Caeser salad (and those chicken caeser salad wraps)
Person:
My Nonna..
Color(s):
Pink&Black
Other:
Why do you think you should be accepted?:I like being active in communities,making graphics for communities,etc. like that. I think this community will be cool becuase it should be really active talking about music,rating people and not really a big pressure thing.
Where did you here about us?:Someone actually promoted it in my promoting community
Promote us in 2 communities and your livejournal and give us the links:

http://www.livejournal.com/users/c_1music/33025.html?thread=54529#t54529
http://www.livejournal.com/users/table_4one/43979.html?thread=35787#t35787


Im not sure if you can see them since they are friends only journals..so check it out and tell me..then Ill promote them somewhere else

(DO NOT PROMOTE IN PLACES THAT DON'T ALLOW PROMOTING)

Thanks so much for reading this,Im really tired right now :(