LAVENDER & EARL GREY TEA CAKE by { Dennis Pêtite Pâtisserie } - Deux


Too cute to resist doing up! And I hate to see the extras go to waste!
So I made a lavender & earl grey cupcake from the ingredients for our tea cake!
Am gonna dig into one right now! Haha
I am so excited about the taste profile of our lavender earl grey teacake. I used to get fascinated with just eating cakes I like, but my fascination has turned into making them. I get an unexplainable joy working with complementary ingredients and slowly working on it and working on it and working on it, just to get that perfect profile I have in mind and in my heart. It makes my heart sing! LOL
For those who have ordered, thank you so much and I hope you will enjoy my latest creation
Have a great day ahead everyone!
Lotsa Love,
Dennis Pêtite Pâtisserie