THE BASICS
Name: Ashley
Age: 15
Location: Coppell, TX
Gender: Female
Annoyances: hypocrites
Sign: Aries
FAVORITES
Bands: The Walkmen, Camera Obscura, The Unicorns, Marianne Pillsbury, Horrorpops, All Girl Summer Fun Band
Songs: "Tuff Luff" by The Unicorns, "Suspended from Class" by Camera Obscura
Books: Atlas Shrugged by Ayn Rand, Peace Like A River by Leif Enger
Actors: none
Actresses: Audrey Tautou & Audrey Hepburn
Place to shop: umm...I really like AE
Sports Team(if any): HA! None.
OPINIONS
Warped Tour: They have some cool bands, but it's too much money for me.
Labels: They're fun to play with and tease people with, but seriously labeling people is lame.
Drugs: They aren't very good for you, but if you want to screw up your life and your body then go for it.
War in Iraq: I think the reason the war happened was for a good one (to get rid of Sadaam), but it was a horrible way to have to get rid of a leader. I'm against war, but usually for the reasons behind it.
Porn: It's degrading to women. That's it.
Chicken: I love chicken! Chicken is the only meat I eat except for fish but some people don't consider fish meat so yeah!
Reality TV shows: I think they're pretty lame. And mean.
ARE YOU
Open-minded: I try to be, but sometimes I'm not.
Shy: Very
Smart: Not really
Happy: Sometimes
Fun: I try to be
Creative: I guess you could say that.
Laid Back: Sometimes.
POST A FEW PICS OF YOURSELF
Like how many? Two? Three? I'll post two. Y'all know what I look like.


Lastly
Add a question you think should go on this application!
What's your opinion on premarital sex?
Name: Ashley
Age: 15
Location: Coppell, TX
Gender: Female
Annoyances: hypocrites
Sign: Aries
FAVORITES
Bands: The Walkmen, Camera Obscura, The Unicorns, Marianne Pillsbury, Horrorpops, All Girl Summer Fun Band
Songs: "Tuff Luff" by The Unicorns, "Suspended from Class" by Camera Obscura
Books: Atlas Shrugged by Ayn Rand, Peace Like A River by Leif Enger
Actors: none
Actresses: Audrey Tautou & Audrey Hepburn
Place to shop: umm...I really like AE
Sports Team(if any): HA! None.
OPINIONS
Warped Tour: They have some cool bands, but it's too much money for me.
Labels: They're fun to play with and tease people with, but seriously labeling people is lame.
Drugs: They aren't very good for you, but if you want to screw up your life and your body then go for it.
War in Iraq: I think the reason the war happened was for a good one (to get rid of Sadaam), but it was a horrible way to have to get rid of a leader. I'm against war, but usually for the reasons behind it.
Porn: It's degrading to women. That's it.
Chicken: I love chicken! Chicken is the only meat I eat except for fish but some people don't consider fish meat so yeah!
Reality TV shows: I think they're pretty lame. And mean.
ARE YOU
Open-minded: I try to be, but sometimes I'm not.
Shy: Very
Smart: Not really
Happy: Sometimes
Fun: I try to be
Creative: I guess you could say that.
Laid Back: Sometimes.
POST A FEW PICS OF YOURSELF
Like how many? Two? Three? I'll post two. Y'all know what I look like.


Lastly
Add a question you think should go on this application!
What's your opinion on premarital sex?
