Listens: The Distillers- The Hunger


THE BASICS

Name: Nicolina..i have many nicknames such as Nikki, Nikkayy, Bob Dylan, and Grasshopper...Some call me "big head"..
Age: 14
Location: Niagara Falls NY
Gender: Female
Annoyances:...Currently? I'm only wearing one sock because when I went to change my pants one fell off..I was planning on putting it back on but while walking outta the room and telling myself to turn around...I juss kept walking

Otherwise...I dont really like people...girls especially..they talk to much..Which I am proving right now...I also hate when people are walking in front of you and they juss stop and talk to other people creating a road block

Sign: Saggitarius

FAVORITES

Bands: Anti-Flag, The distillers, Motion City Soundtrack, MSI, Bouncing souls, and the real old rancid albums
Songs:
The future freaks me out- Motion City Soundtrack
Kill the Rock- MSI
The protest song- AntiFlag
A favor house atlantic- Coheed
Ole!- Bouncing Souls

Books: Speak, The harry potter series, The night I disappeared
Actors: Matt Lillard
Actresses: Hilary Duff...shes real hot
Place to shop: WALMART!..I dont really shop at a specific place...I go where ever I see something I like
Sports Team(if any): Oakland raiders.

OPINIONS

Warped Tour: I went to it this year and the year before. I was really disappointed this year especially because of the venue they played at. I think it's a really awesome show for those who like the bands there because it's such a reasonable and whatnot..but It's being overtaken and I only go for the good stuff so i actually went late and left early

Labels: Everyone uses labels no matter what. And everyone tries to be something they're not... So as much as everyone says they hate them...they are always used

Drugs: I don't do them and unless you are hitting meth I'm not gonna stop you..
Hell if I dont care about you I wont stop you

War in iraq: It's really getting overrated

Porn: Some may say that it's degrading to women...But I have future aspirations to be a porn star/Poledancer...I love porn I think it's great

Chicken:I don't eat red meat..So i eat alot of chicken

Reality TV shows: Overrated to hell..I think we all gave up after the first season of survivor


ARE YOU

Open-minded: Sometimes...yet very stubborn also
Shy: Not a day in my life
Smart: When I use common sense
Happy: For the most part
Fun: Ain't no party I'm not invited to
Creative: Rather...
Laid Back: Unless people are in my grill.

POST A FEW PICS OF YOURSELF


Foot over head

Flipping off the camera is overrated

Lastly
Add a question you think should go on this application!
Do you get more pleasure out of sex...or cake?