On Steven Moffat and his writting so far
I say so far because I'm half-way through season three of Doctor Who and four of the best episodes I've watched the past few months were written by Steven Moffat.
The Empty Child & The Doctor Dances
The Girl in the Fireplace
Blink
My favorite episodes, along with The Impossible Planet and The Satan Pit - though, of course, there has been LOTS of good episodes, specially after David Tennant took over as the Tenth Doctor.
I heard a lot of people worried about Moffat's writting, specially his female characters, because he's adapting A Scandal in Bohemia for Sherlock's next season. Aparently, he can't write women. But I really don't see it. So far I've been in love with all the women he created, the strong single mother in Empty Child and Dances, the seductive Renné in Fireplace, and now Sally Sparrow in Blink (the creepiest episode I've ever seen, I am never blinking again) So I wonder, does it get... worst somehow?
The Empty Child & The Doctor Dances
The Girl in the Fireplace
Blink
My favorite episodes, along with The Impossible Planet and The Satan Pit - though, of course, there has been LOTS of good episodes, specially after David Tennant took over as the Tenth Doctor.
I heard a lot of people worried about Moffat's writting, specially his female characters, because he's adapting A Scandal in Bohemia for Sherlock's next season. Aparently, he can't write women. But I really don't see it. So far I've been in love with all the women he created, the strong single mother in Empty Child and Dances, the seductive Renné in Fireplace, and now Sally Sparrow in Blink (the creepiest episode I've ever seen, I am never blinking again) So I wonder, does it get... worst somehow?