Picspam: Casting Sherlock
We're heading towards second season of Sherlock, so here's my fangirl wishes for casting. No spoilers for next season, not even episodes, I picked the stories I'd like to see on screen: The Greek Interpreter, The Empty House and A Scandal in Bohemia - and the one with Victor Trevor I haven't read yet but have awesome head canon for.

Cumming plays a lot of unusual characters, and also rocks the more normal ones (see The Good Wife, for example). Kemp is both. He's a wealthy, polite man that is always gigling and giving you that creepy feeling on the back of your neck.

Yes. You got me. It's all eye candy. And Avatar, of course. But I imagine Victor Trevor as this goody goody that just looks... perfect, and yet has a boy-next-door feeling to it. And I kinda get that from Sam Worthington. And he kicked ass in Avatar, people, he knock that role out of the park.

Don't ask. I don't fucking know.
So maybe he should WRITE an episode instead of being in one. I mean, not exactly the threatening Moran you'd expect, specially if you're used to him being a dim flight attendent. But Moriarty has that humor quality to him I think should be mirrored in Moran, and seeing the Evil Colonel played by a comic actor would be an interesting twist. I'd surely like to see what he'd bring to the character.

Mostly because I think of Irene as a singer, not the Rachel Adams con-artist kind of thing (though Rachel Adams was adorable and made the role work on that movie). And I'd just like Irene to sound like this and sing with that much heart.Also I'm a Rent freak. Tracie Thoms is a very good actress and would probably help create I can respect, even if she turns out to be a romantic interest. In fact, Romantic-Interest!Irene played by Tracie Thoms would very likely be enjoyable.
No! The fact I keep imaging Sherlock/Irene Take me or leave me duet has nothing to do with my choice!! That came afterwards...

Cumming plays a lot of unusual characters, and also rocks the more normal ones (see The Good Wife, for example). Kemp is both. He's a wealthy, polite man that is always gigling and giving you that creepy feeling on the back of your neck.

Yes. You got me. It's all eye candy. And Avatar, of course. But I imagine Victor Trevor as this goody goody that just looks... perfect, and yet has a boy-next-door feeling to it. And I kinda get that from Sam Worthington. And he kicked ass in Avatar, people, he knock that role out of the park.

Don't ask. I don't fucking know.
So maybe he should WRITE an episode instead of being in one. I mean, not exactly the threatening Moran you'd expect, specially if you're used to him being a dim flight attendent. But Moriarty has that humor quality to him I think should be mirrored in Moran, and seeing the Evil Colonel played by a comic actor would be an interesting twist. I'd surely like to see what he'd bring to the character.

Mostly because I think of Irene as a singer, not the Rachel Adams con-artist kind of thing (though Rachel Adams was adorable and made the role work on that movie). And I'd just like Irene to sound like this and sing with that much heart.
No! The fact I keep imaging Sherlock/Irene Take me or leave me duet has nothing to do with my choice!! That came afterwards...