amy_bman 😊accomplished


Out on the wiley, windy moors
we'd roll and fall in green.
you had a temper like my jealousy;
too hot, to greedy.
How could you leave me,
when I needed to possess you?
I hated you. I loved you too.

Bad dreams in the night.
They told me I was going to lose the fight,
leave behind my wuthering wuthering wuthering heights...


Heathcliff, it's me, Cathy,
I've come home. I'm so cold!
Let me in-a-your window.
Heathcliff, it's me, Cathy,
I've come home. I'm so cold!
Let me in-a-your window.

Ooh it gets dark! It gets lonely,
on the other side from you.
I pine a lot. I find the lot
falls through without you.
I'm coming back, love.
Cruel Heathcliff, my one dream,
my only master.

Too long I roam in the night.
I'm coming back to his side, to put it right.
I'm coming home to wuthering wuthering wuthiring heights.



Ooh! Let me have it.
Let me grab your soul away.
Ooh! Let me have it.
Let me grab your soul away.
You know it's me, Cathy!