The Descent Part 2 release date confirmed!
Finally, a release date for The Descent Part 2! \o/
Well, according to IMDb, it's December 2nd, but according to a link on Wikipedia, it's the 4th. Eh, not that much of a difference. I remember when the original release date was supposedly something like March. XD
I have to say, I'm really digging the Japanese movie poster:

Speaking of which, I really need to get on with completing my mood theme for the first movie.
In other news, I seem to get headaches if I play Mirror's Edge for long periods at a time, so I've stopped for a little while. Either that, or I'm just tired.
I've also started to get back into an icon-making mood - after several freaking months - so I think I'll go make some in a bit.
Laters.
Well, according to IMDb, it's December 2nd, but according to a link on Wikipedia, it's the 4th. Eh, not that much of a difference. I remember when the original release date was supposedly something like March. XD
I have to say, I'm really digging the Japanese movie poster:

Speaking of which, I really need to get on with completing my mood theme for the first movie.
In other news, I seem to get headaches if I play Mirror's Edge for long periods at a time, so I've stopped for a little while. Either that, or I'm just tired.
I've also started to get back into an icon-making mood - after several freaking months - so I think I'll go make some in a bit.
Laters.