MOAR SNOW
The snow was a lot thicker today. It was insane.
I took some photos in the morning which are a lot better than the ones I took yesterday, lighting-wise. Also, the fact that there was a lot more snow helps, too.







Also, I built a snowman. :D It made me feel nostalgic. And my fingers went numb. But it was worth it. You're never too old to build snowmen, in my opinion. I'll post pics in a different post later.
I don't feel like updating about work, but let's just say a certain co-worker managed to piss me (and quite a few other people) off YET AGAIN. *sigh*
My head hurts. >_< Blah.
I took some photos in the morning which are a lot better than the ones I took yesterday, lighting-wise. Also, the fact that there was a lot more snow helps, too.







Also, I built a snowman. :D It made me feel nostalgic. And my fingers went numb. But it was worth it. You're never too old to build snowmen, in my opinion. I'll post pics in a different post later.
I don't feel like updating about work, but let's just say a certain co-worker managed to piss me (and quite a few other people) off YET AGAIN. *sigh*
My head hurts. >_< Blah.