"If I ever die, do me a favor. Go on Oprah and tell the world that I loved kittens"
SENIORS 07! WHAT WHAT! Yeah, I'm offically a senior. Its feel pretty damn cool to say I'm a senior. Yeah the ceremony was nice and and I'm gonna miss my seniors. They know I'll miss them and I wish them all the best in college. So now, life is just pretty boring. Lots of stuff to do- from work (and possibly getting a new job- yay!) and Summer Theater starts in July and then there's Summer reading to do ((Anthem && 1984)) and the packet with those, so yes. Lots to do before September. Plus, my annual birthday trip to NY is in August, so lovely. Thats been pretty much the most fun of the days, thus far. So yeah. Today- basically was all Papa's house. Came up and went on computered till 5:30 then went to church then had dinner at Arby's with Papa, then came home and computered till now, now me and my aunt are gonna watch VERONICA MARS SEASON 1, (which I ADORE, as you can tell from my icon and my layout.) So, yeah. pretty much all fun. Tomorrow- going to ATLANTIC CITY for the day, then staying here till Tuesday then I gotta go home to work on Wednesday, so yeah.
I wanna hang out with my friends soon. Oh well. Soon.
TO MY SENIORS: (EMK, LAUREN MUIR, RIMP, BRENDAN, STEPHANIE SLEET, JAIME, LINDSAY, RACHEL. ARIANNA, CATIE. CHRISTIAN. KELSEY.)
"YOU'LL BE WITH ME LIKE A HANDPRINT ON MY HEART
WHO CAN SAY IF I'VE BEEN CHANGED FOR THE BETTER
BUT BECAUSE I KNEW YOU. I HAVE BEEN CHANGED... FOR GOOD"- WICKED.
VM Quotes of Day:
Veronica: Look at you, all helpful.
Logan: Hey, your peskiness being unleashed on Conner brings me joy. Annoy, tiny blonde one, annoy like the wind!
Meg: So what do you think?
Veronica: I look like Manilla Whore Barbie
Veronica: If I ever die, do me a favor. Go on Oprah and tell the world that I loved kittens.
LYRIC PIECE---
ROBBIE
I wrote a song six years ago
While playing in a wedding band
The word got out and suddenly
The band and I are in demand
And now couples all over Jersey
Hire me to insure their wedded bliss
All because of a tune I wrote
That tune
goes like this:
Oh, when it's your wedding day
And my music starts to play
I can guarantee that
ALL
LOVE WILL FIND YOU!
ROBBIE
Yeah, when it's your wedding day
All the problems melt away
If you count on me
'Cause love is what I do
Now when we play a wedding gig
ROBBIE, SAMMY & GEORGE
We're like a finely tuned machine
ROBBIE
Sammy does Van Halen licks
While George gets down on tambourine
We might play you some careless whisper
SAMMY & GEORGE
Or make you wish you had
ALL
Jessie's Girl instead
SAMMY & GEORGE
Bring the room down with endless love
ROBBIE
The blast bang your head
ALL
BANG YOUR HEAD!
ROBBIE, SAMMY & GEORGE
So when it's your wedding day
And my music starts to play
I can guarantee that
ALL
LOVE WILL FIND YOU!
ROBBIE, SAMMY & GEORGE
So when it's your wedding day
All the problems melt away
If you count on me
'Cause love is what I do----
"Its You're Wedding Day"--- The Wedding Singer
I wanna hang out with my friends soon. Oh well. Soon.
TO MY SENIORS: (EMK, LAUREN MUIR, RIMP, BRENDAN, STEPHANIE SLEET, JAIME, LINDSAY, RACHEL. ARIANNA, CATIE. CHRISTIAN. KELSEY.)
"YOU'LL BE WITH ME LIKE A HANDPRINT ON MY HEART
WHO CAN SAY IF I'VE BEEN CHANGED FOR THE BETTER
BUT BECAUSE I KNEW YOU. I HAVE BEEN CHANGED... FOR GOOD"- WICKED.
VM Quotes of Day:
Veronica: Look at you, all helpful.
Logan: Hey, your peskiness being unleashed on Conner brings me joy. Annoy, tiny blonde one, annoy like the wind!
Meg: So what do you think?
Veronica: I look like Manilla Whore Barbie
Veronica: If I ever die, do me a favor. Go on Oprah and tell the world that I loved kittens.
LYRIC PIECE---
ROBBIE
I wrote a song six years ago
While playing in a wedding band
The word got out and suddenly
The band and I are in demand
And now couples all over Jersey
Hire me to insure their wedded bliss
All because of a tune I wrote
That tune
goes like this:
Oh, when it's your wedding day
And my music starts to play
I can guarantee that
ALL
LOVE WILL FIND YOU!
ROBBIE
Yeah, when it's your wedding day
All the problems melt away
If you count on me
'Cause love is what I do
Now when we play a wedding gig
ROBBIE, SAMMY & GEORGE
We're like a finely tuned machine
ROBBIE
Sammy does Van Halen licks
While George gets down on tambourine
We might play you some careless whisper
SAMMY & GEORGE
Or make you wish you had
ALL
Jessie's Girl instead
SAMMY & GEORGE
Bring the room down with endless love
ROBBIE
The blast bang your head
ALL
BANG YOUR HEAD!
ROBBIE, SAMMY & GEORGE
So when it's your wedding day
And my music starts to play
I can guarantee that
ALL
LOVE WILL FIND YOU!
ROBBIE, SAMMY & GEORGE
So when it's your wedding day
All the problems melt away
If you count on me
'Cause love is what I do----
"Its You're Wedding Day"--- The Wedding Singer