gtosaku wrote in acmoore37 😊cheerful

Listens: Aeris's Theme- FFVII soundtrack

rawiscorri: you know what i think would be funny?
rawiscorri: if once
rawiscorri: to like a customer or something
rawiscorri: i said, "i like you, do you like me?"
rawiscorri: hahahahaha
PeripheralVizion: lol
PeripheralVizion: corri
PeripheralVizion: you rule
rawiscorri: and write on the back of the receipt
rawiscorri: "do you like me? yes___ no____"
rawiscorri: haha. they would never come back! unless they were creepy


So I also got a phone call tonight. Here it is:
L: Lady
Me: Service Desk Whore

*phone rings*
Me: Thank you for calling AC Moore! This is Brad speaking. How may I help you? (We were already closed so I didnt want to say direct your call)
L: Hi, what time do you guys close tonight?
Me: We're actually closed already, just a few minutes ago.
L: Oh, hahaha, I'm sorry, I thought you were opened till midnight for your midnight madness thing.
Me: Nope, sorry. (I wasn't about to explain the whole Moonlight Madness thing...)
L: Thanks, Bye.
Me: *hangs up phone*

Thats that! Go "Midnight Madness!"