sam (leslie) phillips
1. Are you male or female?: The Turning
2. Describe yourself: No Explanations
3. How do some people feel about you?: Fighting With Fire
4. How do you feel about yourself?: Can't Come Down
5. Describe your girlfriend/boyfriend/interest: I Don't Want to Fall in Love
6. Where would you rather be?: Where the Colors Don't Go
7. Describe what you want to be: If I Could Write
8. Describe how you live: Remorse
9. Describe how you love: Love Is Everywhere I Go
10. Share a few words of wisdom: Answers Don't Come Easy
2. Describe yourself: No Explanations
3. How do some people feel about you?: Fighting With Fire
4. How do you feel about yourself?: Can't Come Down
5. Describe your girlfriend/boyfriend/interest: I Don't Want to Fall in Love
6. Where would you rather be?: Where the Colors Don't Go
7. Describe what you want to be: If I Could Write
8. Describe how you live: Remorse
9. Describe how you love: Love Is Everywhere I Go
10. Share a few words of wisdom: Answers Don't Come Easy
