licorice1977 wrote in 0oanax 😟anxious

Happy Mother's Day!!!!

Hiya all!

Happy Mother's Day to everyone!

It seems like it's bedtime for everyone else, but it's still early for me here in the Eastern Standard Timezone. 5:34 p.m. to be precise. I just hopped on the scale and I'm down a pound from yesterday. Yay! I really didn't expect it because I am wearing heavy-ish clothes and had just drunk more than half of a large mug of coffee. All the presents are wrapped for my mom, and my younger sister is making breakfast whenever she gets up (yeah, at noon or something:)). Don't worry, we've been doing this for years. I get my own "special" breakfast.:)

Other than that, I've taken two Stacker 3's and I feel like I'm flying high as a kite. Someone here on LJ compared them to cocaine. Are they really as bad? I've been taking them for a long time. Mix them with my high sensitivity to caffeine, and the multiple prescription drugs, and I'm pretty out there. But I do it every day, so everyone's so used to it that when I don't do it they ask "hey, what's wrong with you today?". Isn't that messed up?


Licorice1977